Sunday, 28 November 2010

In and out of my camo shorts

A set of photos showing me in and then out of my tiny camo shorts.
Warning - if you don't want to see me aroused, please don't look at the last few photos - 











Yes, they are really tiny - not for a man who likes to preserve his modesty.




They have a fitted pouch at the front, so everything stays in - and pushed forward!



At the back there is a close-fitting centre seam which really is skin-tight! 





If I get aroused the bulge becomes very prominent - hiding nothing.


I was lying on the warm flags of my summer patio ...



and felt a bit over-dressed, so I pushed the shorts down, but that was only a partial solution ....



So I removed them altogether so I could lie naked in the warm sunshine.




Finally I threw the shorts out of sight and discarding all modesty posed totally naked and almost fully aroused for the photographer.


Hope you liked that set!


















6 comments:

  1. very nice short shoots... most I like to pictures of your hot ass, the one where your are lying at your car (a big german one?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du bist ein schicker, gut gebauter Kerl. Ich würde Dir gern die Eier lecken und Dir einen, bis Du mir Deine Sahne in den Mund spritzt, blasen. Auch würde ich mich gern von Dir ficken lassen.
    liebe Grüße
    Harald

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, Harald, my German is not very good - but I get the thrust of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo mein Lieber!
    Ich bedanke mich für die Antwort. Leider spreche ich nur deutsch. Wenn Du mir aber in englisch antworten willst- ich habe ein Übersetzungsprogramm auf meinem Pc.
    Die Stoßrichtung würde ich gern einmal ausprobieren.Ich glaube es würde uns beiden sehr gefallen.
    Ich grüße Dich ganz lieb und küsse Dich heiß
    Harald

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for nice comments - I use translator too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ein netter Herr bekommt von mir auch einen netten Kommentar.das ist nicht nur einfach so gesagt- Du bist mir wirklich sehr sympatisch.
    Liebe Grüße

    Harald

    ReplyDelete