Thursday, 25 November 2010

Tenerife holiday

I often go to the lovely nude beach near El Medano, right at the foot of Montana Roja. It's called El Tejita.  On the main beach most people wear a costume of some kind, but at the eastern end nudity is commonplace. Follow the path over the rocks to find a small cove, and you find everyone naked. Even further round you come to a rocky area where single males congregate...
This little clip shows me on the path to the beach!

video

I met this nice Spanish man on the path and he was keen to take some photos. He took me to a quiet bushy area at the back of the beach where there were quite a few sunbathing men - all naked. I was more than happy to pose for him, so long as he took some with my camera too.
We started with me wearing my Alphamoda aqua thong, which doesn't cover much!




but as I had expected he then wanted me naked ... 




Finally he suggested we go out onto the open beach, where everyone could watch us ...





With all those people watching, it was hard to keep my composure and it wasn't long before I got a teeny bit aroused ....



Hope you enjoyed those ....


3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for posting the "wiggle" movie ==> I love this short so much and it´s the perfect short to keep your balls and dick. I love it, love it, love it.....

    The last picture you post is very well - "getting hard behind the rocks" It´s a very nice landscape, and your dick is standing hard like one´s of the rocks behind you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das letzte Bild ist einfach herrlich. Dein herrlicher Körper und dieser prächtige aufgerichtete Schwanz-SUPER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das Video ist gut. Du verstehst ein einen heiß zu machen und dann...
    Harald

    ReplyDelete