Wednesday, 10 November 2010

To the beach!

Visitors to this final blog are warned that by the end I shall be completely naked and somewhat aroused.  if you don't want to see that, please leave!

My favourite beach is Ross Sands in Northumberland - three miles of hard clean sand and a remote location that discourages casual visitors. it's not an official nude beach, but there is a long tradition of naturism.


The beach is approached by a one-mile path - partly on tarmac farm road but then a rough path across farmland to a gate leading to the dunes. For me this is the dividing line between one world and the other. Across the farm I wear shorts, sandals and a top of some kind - depending on the weather.







 From the gate onwards - rather less.  If there are clothed people on the path I take off the top and walk on in the shorts.





If the path is quiet I take everything off and complete the walk completely nude.



I walk up the beach towards the northern end and find a nice place to sunbathe. I like to be on the open beach where people will see me.



I love to be naked in the sun....
When friends come along, we usually retire to the dunes. 

One day I was sunbathing nude with a group of male summer visitors I'd not met before, and we started talking about photography. They all agreed that they liked seeing photos of naked men on the beach, but someone said he wouldn't like to be photographed naked - I said it didn't bother me at all and people were welcome to photograph me any way they liked. One of the men produced his camera and asked me to pose for him - and of course I agreed. He put me on the bare sand and stroked me a little to get the half-aroused look he wanted. He took some pics on his camera and one or two on mine as well. Several of the others took pics too, so no doubt several versions of this pose will be posted in other places!  Right at the top of the blog I did say that the poses would progress in arousal - these are as far as we go!






The photos they took on my camera capture exactly how I felt, lying there totally naked and well aroused on the bare sand, being photographed by several strangers. I had no idea where the photos might be posted, and didn't care.

As you will have guessed by now, I am an exhibitionist and adore being naked and watched by others. If you bring your camera to the beach and find me there, I will happily pose for you - any way you want, in any state of arousal between soft and fully erect.  

Those of you who have got this far are obviously happy to see me naked and more than slightly aroused - but you may be wondering whether I shall post a photo of me fully erect in this public blog.  Yes I shall - in the final set!































12 comments:

  1. yes I like it :-)))))

    Ipsulus

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... the black short - woof - the kind of nothing at your skin, the shiny stuff and the view to your .... hope you backside is looking well to in thid shorts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very well looking mature man. Hot hard standig dick (new added pictures) ==> I love to see ===> How about showing your wonderfull hard dick under the sheer black short.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... and the story goes on :-)... How is the shadow which made this wonderfull pictures of you, your erected dick and well shaved area around your big dick....

    ReplyDelete
  5. after seeing you posing in this position I understand well why they lost their interest in "only" making pictures ....
    As I would see this hot tight butt live at the beach, I would not thinking about making pictures, I would think about making l.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw there is the next follower of your new blog, the admistratior of MAN ==> so you are on the best way to become a very well known and very well looking mature nudity man

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ich kann mir schon vorstellen das sie an der Fotografie die Lust verloren haben- bei so einem Anblick.Vor allem die drei Bilder wo Du so breitbeinig da liegst. Da könnte ich mich auch nicht mehr beherrschen und würde Dich einfach vernaschen.Und das tabulos und ohne Hemmungen.
    Ich grüße Dich ganz lieb und küsse Dich heiß
    har5ald

    ReplyDelete
  8. Die drei Fotos vor dem Treibholz sind einfach super. Wenn ich die sehe bekomme ich sofort einen Steifen. Und ich kann alles genau bewundern- Mein Monitor hat 32 Zoll. Da kann ich jede Kleinigkeit genau sehen.
    Am liebsten würde ich Dich mal nach Berlin einladen. Du könntest die Stadt erkunden und ich Deinen herrlichen Körper.
    Einen ganz dicken Kuß von mir
    Harald

    ReplyDelete
  9. Harald - I've added two more pics with the driftwood. Hope you like.

    ReplyDelete
  10. un corps qui me fait rever ! des photos qui me font bander

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - very nice. Please invite me! claret1969@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely photos please invite me too freenudist@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete