Sunday, 13 March 2011

In and out of grey silk

I'm not really a cross-dresser, and I certainly have no desire to pass as female. But - and it's a very big but, I love to wear slinky silk clothes - specially this silver-grey satin silk night-dress. Sometimes I sleep in it, but more often I put it on when I'm entertaining a friend....
Not so much clothing as window-dressing... 


Just a hint of turquoise ....



Just for this shoot I'm wearing panties...




Which are skin-tight and show my bulge nicely..


Finally, stripped to just the panties...




Which feel lovely, but I'm still overdressed ....


and finally, showing off my full body shave and my steel ring, I'm naked. - 


One of my friends asked if they could see me in the nightie but without the turquoise panties.  Here I am with enough peeking to show that they are off:


and finally the shot they wanted - full length and showing everything!



There are more, but a bit too saucy for this public blog.  Friends can see the rest in my private blog!


2 comments:

  1. ... wonderfull shoot. I just need to go to your private blog to see more... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW

    You have that unique ability to look soooo exciting clothed or unclothed. Just love the blue underwear. Men in underwear I find such a turn on.

    Pete

    ReplyDelete