Wednesday, 15 February 2012

At La Tejita

La Tejita is a lovely wide beach right next to Montana Roja - the red mountain - in the southern part of Tenerife. Clothing is optional - not by law but simply because the people who go there make it so.  Everyone just enjoys the beach and the sunshine without getting uptight about what everyone else is wearing. That varies from board shorts to total nudity.
I love to go there - partly for that wonderfully free atmosphere, but also because I meet so many lovely people.  
The car park is 300m from the beach, and I do the walk in shorts. 


I parked the car and walked across stony ground to the beach - this is a very public area and shorts are needed. I wore my denim cutoffs, which are very short and very tight. Quite hard to pack everything in, and when I walk my balls keep slipping out.  Still, they look nice.  The shorts, that is - as for the balls you must judge for yourselves! After 100 yards or so we stopped to take some pics.  After this one in my shorts I stripped and posed naked on the sand.
 



We went to one of the small areas among the bushes where people have built low stone walls to give a little protection from the breeze.  These little rings are often occupied by naked sunbathers. 
He wanted to photograph me in my tiny Alphamoda thong, so I put it on for him.
It really is about as minimal as you can get - hardly covers anything.






Of course once he'd taken these I wanted to get naked like everyone else...



I got down on the sand and posed for the kind of photography I like best - completely naked. 

There are more photos in this set, but not really suitable for an open blog - they are in the complete version, which is posted in my private blog.



 




3 comments:

  1. .... hot white shorts. would like to see more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... wonderfull new pictures of your last holiday - I love the shorts - the white with the big bulge inside and the lovely black sheer one - i really would liek to see the backside of that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just for the record....... Your balls look delicious !!!!!!!!

    Pete

    ReplyDelete