Saturday, 20 July 2013

Holiday flash!

I was on holiday in Madeira with friends, and one of the ladies dared me to take a swim from the public jetty wearing nothing but one of my micro g-strings. After a bit of persuasion I agreed - and one of her friends came with me for moral support!


 First of all, one or two of me wearing the g-string - not much of it, and when I get aroused, even less!



















So now for the swim!














When we got out of the water the ladies urged me to go and pose on the jetty - just to make sure no-one missed it.




As I stood there I had an irresistible urge to get naked - to be totally naked in front of all those people.
So I did.  The g-string fell to the ground and I was nude in front of them all, but not for very long - just long enough for the photo!  Felt delicious!




The boy was the first to notice, and then his mother. She looked and gave me a lovely smile!

2 comments:

  1. can i have access to your private blog - lucystevens006@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris I love your photos.Love the purple colour thong as it is my favourite colour.XXXXX

    ReplyDelete