Tuesday, 25 October 2016

So this is me ...


This is me, on the beach near my home in Northumberland, UK.  And yes, I'm not wearing much.  I never do unless the weather is very cold.
In fact, as you begin to see, I'm naked, and very happy to move out where you can see me - all of me.











I am a nudist and never happier than when I'm naked with friends.   So I start with a set of nude photos so you get a taste of what the rest of the blog is like.  There are some photos which show me dressed, but not many.  If you don't like what you see now, this is the moment to leave my blog.....

For those who are still with me, a huge welcome to my blog - I really do hope that browsing through my pages will give you as much pleasure as writing them gave me! 

Ever mindful of the need to avoid giving offence, the posts that follow are careful to avoid anything that might be regarded as suggestive or obscene.  However, there is a gradual progression as you read towards the depths of the blog - ie the posts with the earliest dates.  So those who read right to the end will see a great deal more of me than those who leave now.  So please, please be warned!


Of course I am very happy to show even more, but not here in this very public place!  You might like to join my private blog, where I have no inhibitions at all.  Only 100 members are allowed, and there is usually a waiting list.  If you'd like to join, please ask me for an invitation - at negasman@gmail.com


Chris

4 comments:

  1. mi piacciono gli uomini maturi e i loro bei corpi i loro bei cazzi esperti!!! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete
  2. mi piacciono gli uomini maturi e i loro bei corpi i loro bei cazzi esperti!!! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loosely translated from the Italian, he says "I like mature men with their beautiful bodies their beautifully expert cocks !!! kiss Kiss Kiss"
      I like the expert bit!

      Delete
  3. Thank-you for your lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete